For nearly two years our world has experienced an upside down shift in the way we all do business. From conducting business in- person business to being virtual, On-Point has been on the forefront of protecting your privacy and safety
We have mobilized our resources to:
- Continue fulfilling customer needs and maintain business continuity
- Ensure the health and safety of our employees
Committed to serving you, your employees, and patients
The strain that the COVID-19 pandemic is placing on your human, material, and financial resources is unprecedented. On-Point understands that your focus is on keeping your staff and patients healthy, safe and on ensuring you have the medical supplies and equipment you need.
Measures to keep our employees safe
On-Point has implemented protocols for employees, restricted non-essential travel, and hosts ZOOM or Teams meetings as requested. We continue to:
- Require all employees who have traveled or travel outside of their home country to self- quarantine at home for a period of two weeks and to not physically attend to any office or customer location;
- Provide detailed instructions and additional references to employees on hygiene, social distancing;
- Request all employees to seek appropriate medical attention if required; and
- Monitor official communications from the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, as well as applicable local and state agencies.
We hope and pray that the current situation will continue to improve. Our plans will evolve as necessary.
Need further assistance?